Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm So Sleepy

I suppose this post could come across as a little emo, but I don't really care...

I have been feeling pretty down lately. Not depressed, or exceedingly sad, but just kind of down and out.

I feel like there is nothing I can do to progress in this world at the moment.

It's like when a Mighty Ducks hockey puck flies past the goal and into the back of the net. I'm losing. Reality has hit me in the face, and things are crashing down upon me, and the worst of it all is the fact that I feel like there is nothing I can do to remedy it.

I want to get married this summer, and I honestly believe that God wants me to go to London in the upcoming winter break (December/January 2009), however I also believe that God wants me to get married in the summer, especially when thinking of how I operate and how waiting any longer than the end of this year would be a torture to my soul, and unhealthy.

I know that God is in control, and in the end He is the only one that will make the difference, but to put it in the terms of our speaker this morning "I'm in trouble" and I need help.

God, protect me in this time of weakness. Reveal your strength.

Grace and Peace

No comments: