Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Calling All X-Box Fans!



All right. For all you nerds, geeks, and otherwise technological fanatics (or if you are like me and a combination of the three) then this video will blow you away. You may or may not have heard of Project Natal: Milo but it has got to be one of the most fascinating things I have seen in the tech entertainment industry in a long while. It is really exciting just thinking about it.

Think of all the implications. Controllers could be done away with (although, I am not sure how I feel about that so much), the worlds are more likely to draw you in because of its realism, not to mention what could allow for future possibilities. It's one step closer to true virtual reality.

We have had stuff for virtual reality in the past, but it's not quite the same as what I think of when I consider good, real virtual reality. It's certainly not going to lead to Matrix level stuff (hopefully), but it should prove interesting.

That's all I got to share for now.

Grace and Peace.

No comments: