Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Days and Silly Ways

So my parents pointed out that all my posts lately have been depressing and dark, so here's a silly and happy post for a change. ^_^

Last night was a junior recital for two friends of mine from the school of music. They did a smash up job, and I'm proud of them. The reception afterward was kickin' as well, they had some live jazz music playing, and it made me think of how much I miss being a music major. I always feel limited in how much my music is developing. It happens just about every time I'm at a recital, but it passes as it has now, so I'm fine. Anyway, after a few songs were played, one of the singers, whose name is Jaclin, was seated and her boyfriend sang a song that he wrote for her in order to propose to her (she practically glomped him right there). There were tears and laughter and all around happy. I congratulate them both in this new phase of life. May the wedding planning not be too crazy. :3

Also, I had another friend that use to attend TFC have a baby recently, which is a happy thought all among itself, but I got to see some pictures of her recently (they called her Anastasia), and she is a cute and healthy baby. Congratulations to them as well, may God bless them as they raise this precious child and teach her in the way that she should go.

My days ever since coming back from home have been very relaxed, and happy, even when the events of the day dictated that they not be. I've enjoyed being back, I've enjoyed my classes, and I look forward to learning more from them. This is all thanks to God who is constantly teaching me and bringing me around to see His perspective on things. Taking me there one step at a time. It is because of Him, that I can hold onto the hope that I will get married this summer, and believe within the core of me that this is what He wants; and it's because of Him that I can have patience with the people I'm trying to get a job with, because it's been almost a month and a half long process.

"Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!"

Grace and Peace



























It's a happy milkshake :)

1 comment: