Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cyrano de Bergerac

Well today has felt more like two days. I woke up this morning at about 8:00, made it to class at 8:30 (which it is an 8:30 class for clarification) and took a Music Theory test. Which I think I did a pretty good job of doing. Next was chapel which, unfortunately, I had to skip in preparation for the group presentation that was directly afterward at 11:00. I think it went well, if not too long for my tastes, but oh well it's in the past. Then there was work which passed with little to no problems so that is good.

So now for the exciting part of my day. I went to a place called Casey's Pro Tire and asked them to rotate my tires and change my oil. I also told them about a squeal that I was hearing, thinking it was the axel. OH NO! It was the rotter (sp?) on the front right tire was completely warn down as were my brakes. *sigh* this left me with a $130+ fee to pay, and all I wanted was my oil change and tires rotated. So that passes little problem after that.

Then there is the play that I went to tonight. It was called Cyrano de Bergerac. It was AWESOME. It was put on by the people here who want to start a drama club. I loved it, and I am going to see how much I can get involved next semester. ^_^

So that's a small update. Been updating my DeviantArt like crazy. If you want to read my poetry you should go to Hikarou.deviantart.com That is where all my most recent stuff is located. Kdone advertising myself. tootles.

2 comments:

Erik said...

You should just be glad it wasn't your axle. That could have been 600-800 dollars.

Intuxas said...

well that's true. I'm not really all that upset, just kinda disappointed that I had to spend it on my car tis all.