Monday, May 28, 2007

Work, Sunburns, and a Slap in the Face

So honestly I don't really know how to feel right now. It is a mixture between frustration, anxiousness, pain, sorrow, and complete uselessness. So I guess I better start off with what's bugging me first. As I expected was only a matter of time, my parents found out about my grades and of course had to address it. It's not that I don't blame them, I'm just so tired of this stupid talk that is told over and over again. It's not like I didn't try... anyway, after all the talking and feeling like I fail at life and such, my mom basically left me with the fact that she isn't willing to pay for school if I'm not getting the education she's paying for without getting a good result (good grades and I also lost my $5000 scholarship. My GPA was 1 point short) So my mother ended up telling me that basically there is a possibility I won't be coming back to TFC for a semester. Now before everyone panics I just want you to know that it isn't set in stone, but it is a possibility, and it's a possibility that I do not like the idea of, but there is little control I have in all this. Not only that but I am really concerned about how I am going to raise money for Chile, LIFE, and a wedding. I have to be doing a lot of work, but I just don't think I will get everything I need. *sigh* sometimes I hate life. OH, and not only that, but despite my semi-relaxing weekend, I got a horrible sunburn with lot's of water blisters and grossness *shivers* *screams with frustration*

OK, now for the plus, so that I don't feel like life is completely gone to hell. A friend and I have been working on these videos and other media stuff for the camp that I work at. These have been going really well, and have been hilarious to watch, so I am really happy how they end up. I spent all day today doing a series of small videos involving someone getting own'd up in paintball. It was really fun, and then I got to swim a little so that was a plus.

I'm tired, and I want to write some poetry so I'll post later. BYE!

No comments: