Friday, June 29, 2007

I Have Something... It's White and Has an Apple On It.

If your guess was a macbook then you were right! My mom sent me one of her workers macbooks that he didn't want anymore for about $800. I am so stoked about having it.

In other news, I think I got the sermon down that I am going to speak. Jerry wants me to preach it to him sometime next week *shrugs* He may like it, or He may tear it to shreds (lovingly of course >_<). And also, if there is a PlanetSmoothie near any of you I would recommend their three cheese pita pizza, it is delish.

In other, other news I would just like to say that I love you guys and hope you are all doing well. I need to talk to some of yous sometime soon so call me (I'm almost always free, and I don't know when you guys are free). See ya!

No comments: