Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Update

Since it's been a while since I updated, I figured now would be just as good a time as any, especially since the internet at home is much better than the one at TFC. So, that being said, yay spring break!!

These past few weeks have been pretty crazy. I had two tests in the same day Thursday, feel kinda like my brain exploded. Classes have been going good though, despite the lack of motivation to get things done half the time. In my Church Truth and Destiny class we have been talking about eschatology (and I actually know what it means! *pats self on the back*) The more I look at the stuff the more shivers I get. I'm not sure why though, maybe I'm afraid? I asked my professor in that class if people were worth dying for, because it is something I think is true, but only after looking into it some more. He thinks so as well, which makes me happy. I mean just look at John 15:13. And for the very fact that Christ died for us. I'm not saying we deserve the gift God has given us through Christ, no no, but, if for no other reason than the fact that Christ deemed us worthy of His blood, I think people are worth dying for. Even if that worth is just the furthering of the message.

I forget how dark the campus of TFC can be until I leave campus and retreat to the peace of my home, or the homes of my friends. It's not that this semester hasn't been peaceful, on the contrary, this has been the most peaceful semester I have had at TFC to date, which is quite a feat, but much needed, since this has been a good time to rediscover myself, and really think through the things I believe. I need to stop being so impressionable. :)

Now it's Guitar Hero III time, woohoo! I guess I'll updates later when I think something pertinent is happening in my life. Later.

No comments: