Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ramblings of 20 year old.

Despite the fact that I'm tired of getting told how I'm worthless on a regular basis, I wouldn't change my time with my friends for anything in the world. Despite all the crap they give me, and 90% it is just pure joking around, I wouldn't exchange that friendship, because it pushes me to laugh at life, it forces me to rely on God, and they are great friends when it really counts. I guess I just get frustrated from time to time, but in the end, I am ok, life could be worse, and I have to thank God for the blessings he has given me.

This spring break has been slow, which is nice in one aspect, and pretty frustrating in another, but I have enjoyed my time off from campus. I am ready to get back to be honest, I don't know why really, because being away from it is much more relaxing than being on campus but I am ready to be done with the semester at the same time, so I guess it is understandable that I would want to get back to TFC and get this semester taken care of.

Classes have been alright but I feel like I am not doing as well as I had hoped. I mean, I'm doing what I can to get good grades, but when all my grades are coming from mostly tests, I feel like I can't make more than the average C, which is frustrating because I want "A"s and "B"s, and I want to feel accomplished in something I do besides music, though I suppose I should be content that I am good with it, or at least I feel like I'm good with music, and that's more than I can ask for considering that in reality I am nothing compared to the God who made me.

I'm still taking my beliefs and working them through as the issues arise, and I'm still discovering who I am in a way that makes sense to me... and these are things that I can see myself doing for the rest of my life, because I always want to know more about who I am and my relationship with God, and there is no way that I will learn everything there is to know about me, when I was created far more complicated than I probably realize.

But all in all, life is good, even when it is filled with sorrows, and I wouldn't exchange the things I've learned from both the good and bad experiences for anything. I am glad to have met the people I have, I am content with the fact that sometimes things won't be OK, but I will be, and I'm thankful for the way God has blessed me in it all.

And so life continues, with no one any wiser than the day before on the happenings of another.

No comments: