Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just Wanted To Say Thanks

-I never thanked you for that one time in choir where you encouraged me with a simple comment, and you will never know how much it meant to me.

-I never thanked you for sticking up for me all those years

-I never thanked you for praying for me endlessly

-I never thanked you for listening to me during the hard times, and laughing with me through the good times.

-I never thanked you for supporting me regardless of the lack of wisdom the decision may have had.

-I never thanked you for acknowledging my existence, even if it is just to torment me :D

-I never thanked you for loving me unconditionally, even though our relationship is over now, I will never forget you.

-I never thanked you for pushing me beyond what I thought my limits were, and stretching me in a way that made me who I am today.

-I never thanked you for all those talks, even though I hated them then, I appreciate them now.

-I never thanked you for accepting me just the way I am... a complete mess trying to find some truth in life.

-I don't thank you enough for being my friend.

-I don't thank You enough for pulling me through the hard times.

-I don't thank You enough for the good things, the beautiful things, the crazy, silly, hilarious, sad, joyful, lovely things.
*In fact... I don't thank You enough for anything. Thanks.

No comments: