Saturday, April 7, 2007

A Night of Praise

Tonight has been a good night, and a busy day. It started off not so well by me getting up much later than anticipated and causing me to be nearly an hour late for practice *face palm*. But other than that this day has passed without too many mishaps. So this morning we practiced for about two hours, and my fingers hurt lots. Then Josiah, Erik (youth pastor), Justin, and I went to Zaxby's for lunch, which was fun, and then I visited a few friends before returning to the church for the evening thing. I would hate to say it is a "service" but I suppose there is really no other term that fits it well. Anyway we set it up.

Now this "service" we had was awesome, because it was a time to worship God freely and I was able to do what I enjoy... "being the loser on stage who plays the guitar." as a good friend of mine put it. Not only that, but Josiah got to experience something new as well which is awesome. It was a fun time to just worship God in music, in art, and in scripture reading. Today has been good. Now tomorrow I hope to wake up on time for the morning service at church and to spend a lunch with my family and hope to finish my laundry. Haha, I have been working on it for about 3 days now. Sadness.

So that is it for now. A small update and such. Hope everyone else is having a good easter. Later

No comments: