Sunday, April 22, 2007

No Witty Title Today...

So... the D&D game this week was pretty much a flop. Two people showed up (aside from the DMs) It was kinda sad, but at the same time I am a little glad we didn't have a meeting this week. It has been good to sit around and do nothing, especially with the week I and many others have had recently. School is tough, and sometimes annoying. C'est la vie...

On another note... I am currently playing Fable: The Lost Chapters. It is fun, and I like how the character development works, although there are a few things about the game that could probably have been fine without, but all in all I think it is an excellent game and it has been fun playing through it again. Hmmm... I can't think of much to say right now.

I am looking forward to the end of this year just because I would like a little bit of a change in the daily routine of getting up, go to school, do homework, go to choir/work, go to bed. It is a little tiresome. I want to "be the idiot on stage" again, and work with kids at camp, I want to visit Chile and spend time with my lady, and ask for her hand in marriage. I want to be around my family and my friends... BUT I don't want to leave the friends I have made here, and well... I guess that is it really.

I've decided to take up a task of creating something in the Windows Movie Maker. I know it isn't that great, but I would like to try to learn how to make/edit movies and be fun with it. It could come in use later in life, and I figured "when better to learn than now?" So I am thinking of taking random parts of random videos that I have and putting it to a song. I don't know which one yet so we'll see soon enough.

Anyways, that is it for now I suppose. Tootles!

No comments: